GMP 2020 seeks poster submissions, which describe recent work, highly relevant results of work in progress, or successful systems and applications, in all areas related to:
• Mathematical foundations of computer-aided geometric design
- Computational geometry algorithms and analyses
- Multi-resolution and heterogeneous modeling
- 3D printing and computational manufacturing
- Geometric feature modeling and recognition
- Representation of curves and surfaces
- Discrete differential geometry
- Isogeometric analysis
- Shape optimization
- Material modeling
Presenting a poster is an important way to get feedback on work that has not yet been published. Poster presentations will be an integral part of GMP 2020, with a joint poster session for interactive discussion between presenters and attendees, plus a fast-forward presentation track where authors will orally present a brief summary of their work to the attendees. We require at least one presenter per accepted poster to attend the conference.
Poster submissions must be in English and include authors names, affiliation, and contact. The submission must be in the form of a two-page abstract, as a PDF file with embedded fonts, and must be formatted according to the LATEX guidelines available here.
Poster abstracts must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional material is not mandatory and can be shared as a DropBox link or sent by using common FTP services.
Final posters must be in portrait format with a maximum size given by the A0 standard (841 x 1189 mm, or 33.1 x 46.8 in).
- March 1, 2020: Two/four-page abstract and optional material submission
- March 7, 2020: Notification of results
- March 11, 2020: Camera-ready material submission