Will Open in the End of January.
- Registration system will be shown in the end of January.
- The registration fee covers admission to all presentations and keynotes, coffee and snack breaks, luncn, reception at Hotel Moon Beach (on May 12), Banquet (on May 14) , and excursion.
- The Registration system is run by Nippon Travel Agency Co., Ltd.
- You can optionally reserve your accommodation with the system, and/or request documentations for the Visa.
List of Visa Exemption Countries.
- There is free accommodation at OIST Seaside House available to students only. There are 22 twin rooms, and a maximum of 44 people can stay there. Please wait for more details which will be on the Registration system.
- Shuttle bus services will be available during the workshop period, between designated hotels(*) and OIST.
(*Designated hotels: Hotel Moon Beach, Rizzan Sea-Park Hotel, Onna Marineview Palace and OIST Seaside House).